2004 Land Rover Discovery Kahn RS-X 22x10.0
Custom wheels & tires for Land Rover Discovery
|Make||Land Rover (282 cars)|
|Model||Discovery (4 cars)|
|Year||2004 (4 cars)|
|Front & rear rim size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Details of modified 2004 Land Rover Discovery
– Will the wheels 22x10.0 offset with P X R22 tires fit on a 2004 Land Rover Discovery?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2004 Land Rover Discovery is running Kahn RS-X 22x10.0 with ” backspacing and P X R22 tires.
-RS-X Wheels – 10.0 x 22 in Satin Black with White Stripe
-RS – Front Grille with 3D Mesh
-Privacy Tinted Glass
-RS – Pair of Vented Front Air Dams
-Kahn Enamel Tailgate Logo
-RS – Pair of Vented Rear Air Dams
-Front Wheel Arch LED Light Strips
-Kahn Enamel Wing Shields
-Leather Binnacle (Instrument Surround) – Quilted
-Clock Bezel Surround Finished with Swarovski Diamonds
-Front, Middle & Rear Seats in Quilted & Perforated Black Leather Interior (7 Seats)
-Rev Counter Dial Colored
-Four Door Armrest Stitching
-Key Ring – Red Enamel with Kahn Logo
-Centre Glove Box – Diamond Quilt
-Door Entry Sill Plates in Stainless Steel
-Vented Foot Pedals in Machined Aluminum
-Time Clock Fascia Insert
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 4 projects