2006 Lexus GS 300 Advan RS 19x9.0
Custom wheels & tires for Lexus GS 300
|Make||Lexus (842 cars)|
|Model||GS 300 (44 cars)|
|Year||2006 (19 cars)|
|Front rim size||
|Front rim offset||
|Front tire size||
P 225/35 R19
|Rear rim size||
|Rear rim offset||
|Rear tire size||
P 245/35 R19
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
AdvanRS See price:
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Toyo TiresT1 Sport See price:
Details of modified 2006 Lexus GS 300
– Will the wheels 19x9.0 22 offset with P 225/35 R19 tires fit on a 2006 Lexus GS 300?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2006 Lexus GS 300 is running Advan RS 19x9.0 with 5.87” backspacing and Toyo T1 Sport P 225/35 R19 tires.
Add your car build
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 44 projects