2009 Lexus GS 350 Work Gnosis CV202 19x10.0
Custom wheels & tires for Lexus GS 350
|Front rim size|
|Front rim offset||
|Rear rim size|
|Rear rim offset||
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Details of modified 2009 Lexus GS 350
– Will the wheels 19x10.0 20 offset with P X R19 tires fit on a 2009 Lexus GS 350?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2009 Lexus GS 350 is running Work Gnosis CV202 19x10.0 with 6.29” backspacing and P X R19 tires.
used them for 1500 miles, nothing wrong with them, just time to move on!
Front lip is 3.3", Rear lip is 4.1"
Finish: Brushed/Polish Lip
Condition: 9/10 | Tiny rock chip on back right wheel lip
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 84 projects