2008 Lexus GS 350 Rennen CRL 70 20x8.5
Custom wheels & tires for Lexus GS 350
|Front rim size|
|Front tire size|
|Rear rim size|
|Rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Achilles ATR Sport 2
Details of modified 2008 Lexus GS 350
– Will the wheels 20x8.5 offset with P 245/30 R20 tires fit on a 2008 Lexus GS 350?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2008 Lexus GS 350 is running Rennen CRL 70 20x8.5 with ” backspacing and Achilles ATR Sport 2 P 245/30 R20 tires.
Lowered on Tanabe NF210 Springs
brush silver deep concave
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 84 projects