2014 Lexus IS-F Rennen CRL 70 20x8.5
Custom wheels & tires for Lexus IS-F
|Front rim size|
|Front tire size|
|Rear rim size|
|Rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Details of modified 2014 Lexus IS-F
– Will the wheels 20x8.5 offset with P 225/30 R20 tires fit on a 2014 Lexus IS-F?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2014 Lexus IS-F is running Rennen CRL 70 20x8.5 with ” backspacing and P 225/30 R20 tires.
Brush Silver rims, lowered on RSR Springs
The RS-R Half Down Sus Lowering Springs provides a mild drop and improved handling for drivers who are looking to lessen the fender to wheel gap. Taking into consideration the factory suspension geometry, shock dampening, spring rate and ride height levels, RS-R ensures that the springs you are getting were made for your car both for performance and for comfort.
Specifications of T195HD springs:
- Front -20mm to -25mm (-0.8inch to -1.0inch)
- Rear -10mm to -15mm (-0.4inch to -0.6inch)
- Front 4.60kg/mm
- Rear 8.67kg/mm
Springs Weight - 30 lbs. Dimensions - 16 x 12 x 8 in
2014+ Lexus IS 250/350 RWD
Chassis code: GSE30/31
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 54 projects