2013 Lexus LX 570 Gianna Blitz 26x
Custom wheels & tires for Lexus LX 570
|Front & rear rim size||
|Front & rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Details of modified 2013 Lexus LX 570
– Will the wheels 26x offset with P 305/30 R26 tires fit on a 2013 Lexus LX 570?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2013 Lexus LX 570 is running Gianna Blitz 26x with ” backspacing and P 305/30 R26 tires.
black with chrome inserts
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 5 projects