2014 Mazda Mazda6 Inovit 985 19x8.5
Custom wheels & tires for Mazda Mazda6
|Front & rear rim size|
|Front & rear rim offset||
|Front & rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Details of modified 2014 Mazda Mazda6
– Will the wheels 19x8.5 35 offset with P 225/45 R19 tires fit on a 2014 Mazda Mazda6?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2014 Mazda Mazda6 is running Inovit 985 19x8.5 with 6.13” backspacing and P 225/45 R19 tires.
Slight rubbing in the front on big bumps. I threw the 20mm spacers on the front just because I already had them. I think 8-10mm would look better out front, need to look into finding those. I could have probably fit a 25mm spacer in the back if I wanted to push it.
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 45 projects