2003 Mazda Protege XXR 521 16x8.0
Custom wheels & tires for Mazda Protege
|Make||Mazda (760 cars)|
|Model||Protege (4 cars)|
|Year||2003 (1 cars)|
|Front rim size||
|Front rim offset||
|Front tire size||
P 195/40 R16
|Rear rim size||
|Rear rim offset||
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
XXR521 See price:
Tire Manufacturer & Model
YokohamaS.drive See price:
Details of modified 2003 Mazda Protege
– Will the wheels 16x8.0 15 offset with P 195/40 R16 tires fit on a 2003 Mazda Protege?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2003 Mazda Protege is running XXR 521 16x8.0 with 5.09” backspacing and Yokohama S.drive P 195/40 R16 tires.
- Front wheels +20mm plus 5mm spacers = +15mm eff. offset
- Front fenders rolled, rear fenders rolled and pulled
- Skunk2 Coilovers all the way down
- Stock brakes
- Member I_did_It of StanceWorks forums
Add your car build
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 4 projects