2016 Mercedes-Benz AMG GLE Hamann Motorsport Challenge 22x10.0
Custom wheels & tires for Mercedes-Benz AMG GLE
|Front rim size|
|Front tire size|
|Rear rim size|
|Rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Continental Conti Sport Contact 5P
Details of modified 2016 Mercedes-Benz AMG GLE
– Will the wheels 22x10.0 offset with P 285/40 R22 tires fit on a 2016 Mercedes-Benz AMG GLE?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2016 Mercedes-Benz AMG GLE is running Hamann Motorsport Challenge 22x10.0 with ” backspacing and Continental Conti Sport Contact 5P P 285/40 R22 tires.
Displacement: 5.5 liters
Number of Cylinders: V-8
Maximum Horsepower: 680 / 500 kW
Maximum Torque: 664 lb-ft. / 900 Nm
-Three-piece front spoiler
-Exposed carbon fiber hood
-Extended front and rear fenders (9 cm wider)
-Rear lower apron
-Optional exhaust tips
-Hamann Motorsport floor mats
-Aluminum foot pedal set
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 7 projects