2016 Mercedes-Benz AMG GLE WheelsandMore 6Sporz² 22x10.0
Custom wheels & tires for Mercedes-Benz AMG GLE
|Front rim size|
|Front tire size|
|Rear rim size|
|Rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Details of modified 2016 Mercedes-Benz AMG GLE
– Will the wheels 22x10.0 offset with P 285/40 R22 tires fit on a 2016 Mercedes-Benz AMG GLE?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2016 Mercedes-Benz AMG GLE is running WheelsandMore 6Sporz² 22x10.0 with ” backspacing and P 285/40 R22 tires.
Displacement: 5.5 liters
Number of Cylinders: V-8
Maximum Horsepower: 800
Maximum Torque: 848 lb-ft. / 1,150 Nm
-Downpipes with sport catalytic converters
-Valve controlled exhaust
-F1 air filters
-Dyno-optimized ECU software tune
Acceleration 0-62 mph: 3.9 seconds
Top Speed: 186 mph / 300 km/h (electronically-limited)
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 7 projects