2016 Mercedes-Benz AMG GLE 21x
Custom wheels & tires for Mercedes-Benz AMG GLE
|Front & rear rim size||
Details of modified 2016 Mercedes-Benz AMG GLE
– Will the wheels 21x offset with P X R21 tires fit on a 2016 Mercedes-Benz AMG GLE?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2016 Mercedes-Benz AMG GLE is running 21x with ” backspacing and P X R21 tires.
Displacement: 3.0 liters (2996 cc)
Number of Cylinders: V-6
Maximum horsepower: 367 / 270 kW at 5,500 RPM
Maximum Torque: 384 lb-ft. / 520 Nm from 1,400 to 4,000 RPM
Type: 9G-Tronic nine-speed automatic
Drive: 4Matic permanent all-wheel drive
Torque Distribution (front/rear): 40: 60
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 7 projects