2012 MINI Cooper Niche Targa - M130 18x8.0
Custom wheels & tires for MINI Cooper
|Make||MINI (48 cars)|
|Model||Cooper (6 cars)|
|Year||2012 (4 cars)|
|Front & rear rim size|
|Front & rear rim offset||
|Front & rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
NicheTarga - M130 See price:
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Toyo TiresProxes 4 See price:
Details of modified 2012 MINI Cooper
– Will the wheels 18x8.0 42 offset with P 215/40 R18 tires fit on a 2012 MINI Cooper?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2012 MINI Cooper is running Niche Targa - M130 18x8.0 with 6.15” backspacing and Toyo Proxes 4 P 215/40 R18 tires.
Add your car build
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 6 projects