2011 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Enkei OEM Evo VIII 17x8.0
Custom wheels & tires for Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
|Front & rear rim size|
|Front & rear rim offset||
|Front & rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Falken Azenis RT-615Falken
Details of modified 2011 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution
– Will the wheels 17x8.0 38 offset with P 255/40 R17 tires fit on a 2011 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2011 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution is running Enkei OEM Evo VIII 17x8.0 with 6” backspacing and Falken Azenis RT-615 P 255/40 R17 tires.
Megan Street Coilovers. Front camber -2.7, Rear Camber -1.6
Rears are rolled
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 657 projects