2005 Nissan 350Z Avant Garde F420s 19x9.5
Custom wheels & tires for Nissan 350Z
|Make||Nissan (1137 cars)|
|Model||350Z (136 cars)|
|Year||2005 (27 cars)|
|Front rim size|
|Front rim offset||
|Front tire size|
|Rear rim size|
|Rear rim offset||
|Rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Details of modified 2005 Nissan 350Z
– Will the wheels 19x9.5 5 offset with P 245/35 R19 tires fit on a 2005 Nissan 350Z?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2005 Nissan 350Z is running Avant Garde F420s 19x9.5 with 5.45” backspacing and Hankook P 245/35 R19 tires.
- Spacers: No
- Fender rolled/pulled: Rolled/Very slight pressure pull
- Big brake kit:Not Yet
- Suspension mods:Stance GR+ (true coil setup)
- Member name of which forum?:
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 136 projects