2011 Nissan Juke Rays 19x8.0
Custom wheels & tires for Nissan Juke
|Front & rear rim size|
|Front & rear rim offset||
|Front & rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Details of modified 2011 Nissan Juke
– Will the wheels 19x8.0 30 offset with P 245/45 R19 tires fit on a 2011 Nissan Juke?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2011 Nissan Juke is running Rays 19x8.0 with 5.68” backspacing and Hankook V12 P 245/45 R19 tires.
forged. Refinished and powder coated in gunmetal. Altima center caps. McGard spline nuts. No spacers or hub adapters needed.
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 99 projects