1992 Nissan S13 xxr 527 17x8.25
Custom wheels & tires for Nissan S13
|Make||Nissan (1138 cars)|
|Model||S13 (252 cars)|
|Year||1992 (47 cars)|
|Front rim size|
|Front rim offset||
|Front tire size|
|Rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
xxr527 See price:
Tire Manufacturer & Model
BFGoodrichkdw See price:
Details of modified 1992 Nissan S13
– Will the wheels 17x8.25 -3 offset with P 225/45 R17 tires fit on a 1992 Nissan S13?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 1992 Nissan S13 is running xxr 527 17x8.25 with 4.51” backspacing and bf goodrich kdw P 225/45 R17 tires.
- Spacers: 1.125 inch in front
- Fender rolled/pulled: Hammered lip in front, baseball bat roll/pull in rear
- Camber: unknown
- Big brake kit: z32 on 4 corner
- Suspension mods: STD R3 Coilover, all adjustable arms.
- Member name of which forum?:
Add your car build
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 252 projects