1996 Nissan S14 MBMotoring Battle 17x9.5
Custom wheels & tires for Nissan S14
|Front rim size|
|Front rim offset||
|Front tire size|
|Rear rim size|
|Rear rim offset||
|Rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Details of modified 1996 Nissan S14
– Will the wheels 17x9.5 22 offset with P 215/45 R17 tires fit on a 1996 Nissan S14?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 1996 Nissan S14 is running MBMotoring Battle 17x9.5 with 6.12” backspacing and Nexen NX5000 P 215/45 R17 tires.- Spacers: 5mm in front
- Fender rolled/pulled: no
- Camber: bad!!!!
- Big brake kit: not yet
- Suspension mods: Tokico srtuts Tein springs
- Member name of which forum?: gon4lo WFC
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 140 projects