1999 Nissan S15 Volk Racing TE37 18x9.5
Custom wheels & tires for Nissan S15
|Make||Nissan (1143 cars)|
|Model||S15 (40 cars)|
|Year||1999 (18 cars)|
|Front rim size||
|Front rim offset||
|Front tire size||
P 225/35 R18
|Rear rim size||
|Rear rim offset||
|Rear tire size||
P 245/35 R19
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Volk RacingTE37 See price:
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Toyo TiresT1R See price:
Details of modified 1999 Nissan S15
– Will the wheels 18x9.5 15 offset with P 225/35 R18 tires fit on a 1999 Nissan S15?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 1999 Nissan S15 is running Volk Racing TE37 18x9.5 with 5.84” backspacing and Toyo T1R P 225/35 R18 tires.- Guards rolled/pulled/moulded
- Custom black paint with purple pearl
- Vertex bodykit
- BC Gold adjustable suspension
Add your car build
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 40 projects