2015 RAM 2500 Method Double Standard 18x9.0
Custom wheels & tires for RAM 2500
|Make||RAM (68 cars)|
|Model||2500 (42 cars)|
|Year||2015 (10 cars)|
|Front & rear rim size||
|Front & rear rim offset||
|Front & rear tire size||
LT 325/65 R18
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
MethodDouble Standard See price:
Tire Manufacturer & Model
All-Terrain T/A KO2 See price:
Details of modified 2015 RAM 2500
– Will the wheels 18x9.0 18 offset with LT 325/65 R18 tires fit on a 2015 RAM 2500?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2015 RAM 2500 is running Method Double Standard 18x9.0 with 5.71” backspacing and BF Goodrich KO2 LT 325/65 R18 tires.
Add your car build
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 42 projects