2012 RAM 3500 22x12.0
Custom wheels & tires for RAM 3500
|Front & rear rim size|
|Front & rear rim offset||
|Front & rear tire size|
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Details of modified 2012 RAM 3500
– Will the wheels 22x12.0 -40 offset with LT 37X13.5 R22 tires fit on a 2012 RAM 3500?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2012 RAM 3500 is running 22x12.0 with 4.93” backspacing and Toyo LT 37X13.5 R22 tires.
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 13 projects