2013 Subaru BRZ OEM Subaru Legacy GT 16x6.5
Custom wheels & tires for Subaru BRZ
|Front & rear rim size|
|Front & rear rim offset||
|Front & rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Details of modified 2013 Subaru BRZ
– Will the wheels 16x6.5 55 offset with P 205/60 R16 tires fit on a 2013 Subaru BRZ?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2013 Subaru BRZ is running OEM Subaru Legacy GT 16x6.5 with 5.92” backspacing and P 205/60 R16 tires.
Wheel Weight: 20 lbs
very close to the calipers and also pretty close to the lower spring perch. Still, it all fits with no clearance or rubbing issues.
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 299 projects