2013 Subaru BRZ Racing Hart CP-035R 16x7.0
Custom wheels & tires for Subaru BRZ
|Make||Subaru (1085 cars)|
|Model||BRZ (299 cars)|
|Year||2013 (280 cars)|
|Front & rear rim size||
|Front & rear rim offset||
|Front & rear tire size||
P 225/50 R16
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Racing HartCP-035R See price:
Tire Manufacturer & Model
BridgestoneRE002 See price:
Details of modified 2013 Subaru BRZ
– Will the wheels 16x7.0 45 offset with P 225/50 R16 tires fit on a 2013 Subaru BRZ?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2013 Subaru BRZ is running Racing Hart CP-035R 16x7.0 with 5.77” backspacing and Bridgestone RE002 P 225/50 R16 tires.
Alignment on coilovers:
FC: -3*, FT: -0mm
RC: -1.5*, RT: +1mm
Alignment on stock:
FC: -2.4*, FT: -0mm
RC: -1.0*, RT: +1mm
3mm clearance from tire to stock front spring perch.
Fitted with Bridgestone tires - (10.5Kg)
OEM Enkei 16x6.5" - 7.2kg
OEM Yokohama DB70 205/55R16 - 9kg.
I don't even rate the OEM 17" Subaru wheels, they're an abomination.
OEM Subaru 17x7.0" - 9.4kg
OEM Michelin 215/45R17 - 9kg
Add your car build
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 299 projects