2013 Subaru BRZ Volk Racing ZE40 18x9.5
Custom wheels & tires for Subaru BRZ
|Front & rear rim size|
|Front & rear rim offset||
|Front & rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Hankook Ventus v12
Details of modified 2013 Subaru BRZ
– Will the wheels 18x9.5 45 offset with P 255/35 R18 tires fit on a 2013 Subaru BRZ?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2013 Subaru BRZ is running Volk Racing ZE40 18x9.5 with 7.02” backspacing and Hankook Ventus v12 P 255/35 R18 tires.
STI front lip + rubber skirt, side skirts, rear spats, rear spoiler flap (japanparts.com)
STI Euro Style Marque Plate (Google search)
JDM underbody aero panels - (japanparts.com)
Cusco Black Antenna (rallysportdirect.com)
TOM'S Tail Lights (nigel-jdmparts.com)
XPEL Ultimate clear bra (local installer)
Chrome fender trim and rear diffuser (Subaru dealer options)
JDM clear side markers (japanparts.com)
"Pure Handling Delight" custom decal - Jane Austen font (vinyldisorder.com)
TRD Louvers (japanparts.com)
JDM Frameless Rear View Mirror (Part # SU003-03183 from partznet.com)
TRD x MOMO Steering Wheel (japanparts.com)
TRD Shift Knob (eBay)
FR-S "T" mesh dash panels (Part # SU00301934, SU00301912 from onlinetoyotaparts.com)
Onitsuka Tiger plush/Android toy (Google search)
Verbatim 8GB USB drive (walmart.com)
RelaxZen Simulated Leather Seat Cushion (Walmart)
TRD Cold Air Intake (local Toyota dealership)
TRD Sound Changer - sound tube deleted and firewall plugged by blue "silencer" (japanparts.com)
GReddy SP Elite exhaust (greddy.com)
GReddy magnetic oil drain plug (greddy.com)
SAA blue valve cover (japanparts.com)
TRD CF strut tower bar (japanparts.com.com)
ST coilovers (ft86speedfactory.com)
TWS T66-F 18x9.5 +45 Flat Gold (japanparts.com)
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 299 projects