2007 Subaru Forester Rota G-Force 18x9.0
Custom wheels & tires for Subaru Forester
|Make||Subaru (1085 cars)|
|Model||Forester (19 cars)|
|Year||2007 (7 cars)|
|Front & rear rim size|
|Front & rear rim offset||
|Front & rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
RotaG-Force See price:
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Federal595 Ss See price:
Details of modified 2007 Subaru Forester
– Will the wheels 18x9.0 35 offset with P 245/45 R18 tires fit on a 2007 Subaru Forester?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2007 Subaru Forester is running Rota G-Force 18x9.0 with 6.38” backspacing and Federal SS595 P 245/45 R18 tires.
WRX sedan GR-2's w/ MY05 STi springs and 3/8" saggy butt spacer
All fenders rolled, rears pulled as well
Add your car build
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 19 projects