2004 Subaru Impreza Rota Torque-R 18x9.5
Custom wheels & tires for Subaru Impreza
|Make||Subaru (1085 cars)|
|Model||Impreza (653 cars)|
|Year||2004 (194 cars)|
|Front & rear rim size||
|Front & rear rim offset||
|Front & rear tire size||
P 225/40 R18
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
RotaTorque-R See price:
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Federal595 Ss See price:
Details of modified 2004 Subaru Impreza
– Will the wheels 18x9.5 35 offset with P 225/40 R18 tires fit on a 2004 Subaru Impreza?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2004 Subaru Impreza is running Rota Torque-R 18x9.5 with 6.63” backspacing and Federal SS595 P 225/40 R18 tires.
BC Racing BR coilovers
custom powdercoat white
Add your car build
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 653 projects