2009 Subaru Impreza Rota DPT 17x9.0
Custom wheels & tires for Subaru Impreza
|Make||Subaru (1085 cars)|
|Model||Impreza (653 cars)|
|Year||2009 (40 cars)|
|Front & rear rim size||
|Front & rear rim offset||
|Front & rear tire size||
P 255/40 R17
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
RotaDPT See price:
Tire Manufacturer & Model
FalkenFK452 See price:
Details of modified 2009 Subaru Impreza
– Will the wheels 17x9.0 42 offset with P 255/40 R17 tires fit on a 2009 Subaru Impreza?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2009 Subaru Impreza is running Rota DPT 17x9.0 with 6.65” backspacing and Falken FK 452 P 255/40 R17 tires.
Add your car build
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 653 projects