2006 Subaru Impreza Rota GRA 18x7.5
Custom wheels & tires for Subaru Impreza
|Make||Subaru (1085 cars)|
|Model||Impreza (653 cars)|
|Year||2006 (92 cars)|
|Front & rear rim size||
|Front & rear rim offset||
|Front & rear tire size||
P 215/35 R18
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
RotaGr-a See price:
Tire Manufacturer & Model
ContinentalContisportcontact 2 See price:
Details of modified 2006 Subaru Impreza
– Will the wheels 18x7.5 48 offset with P 215/35 R18 tires fit on a 2006 Subaru Impreza?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2006 Subaru Impreza is running Rota GRA 18x7.5 with 6.14” backspacing and Continental ContiSportContact2 P 215/35 R18 tires.
Add your car build
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 653 projects