2009 Subaru Impreza Rota Gravel 18x8.5
Custom wheels & tires for Subaru Impreza
|Make||Subaru (1085 cars)|
|Model||Impreza (653 cars)|
|Year||2009 (40 cars)|
|Front & rear rim size||
|Front & rear rim offset||
|Front & rear tire size||
P 245/40 R18
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
RotaGravel See price:
Tire Manufacturer & Model
ContinentalConti DWS See price:
Details of modified 2009 Subaru Impreza
– Will the wheels 18x8.5 44 offset with P 245/40 R18 tires fit on a 2009 Subaru Impreza?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2009 Subaru Impreza is running Rota Gravel 18x8.5 with 6.48” backspacing and Continental Conti DWS P 245/40 R18 tires.
- Hyper Black
Add your car build
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 653 projects