2000 Subaru Impreza Work Wheels Emotion XD9 17x8.5
Custom wheels & tires for Subaru Impreza
|Make||Subaru (1085 cars)|
|Model||Impreza (653 cars)|
|Year||2000 (16 cars)|
|Front & rear rim size||
|Front & rear rim offset||
|Front & rear tire size||
P 205/40 R17
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Work WheelsEmotion XD9 See price:
Tire Manufacturer & Model
FalkenZiex See price:
Details of modified 2000 Subaru Impreza
– Will the wheels 17x8.5 20 offset with P 205/40 R17 tires fit on a 2000 Subaru Impreza?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2000 Subaru Impreza is running Work Wheels Emotion XD9 17x8.5 with 5.54” backspacing and Falken Ziex P 205/40 R17 tires.
- Wheel offset +42mm plus 22mm spacers = +20mm eff. offset
- Fenders rolled and pulled
- Camber -2 degrees front and rear
- Megan coilovers, adjustable lateral links, camber bolts
- No big brake kit
- Member HYPHYmoment of nasioc.com
Add your car build
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 653 projects