2007 Subaru Outback Rota PWR 18x9.5
Custom wheels & tires for Subaru Outback
|Make||Subaru (1085 cars)|
|Model||Outback (2 cars)|
|Year||2007 (1 cars)|
|Front & rear rim size||
|Front & rear rim offset||
|Front & rear tire size||
P 235/40 R18
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
RotaPWR See price:
Tire Manufacturer & Model
FalkenAzenis PT722 See price:
Details of modified 2007 Subaru Outback
– Will the wheels 18x9.5 38 offset with P 235/40 R18 tires fit on a 2007 Subaru Outback?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2007 Subaru Outback is running Rota PWR 18x9.5 with 6.75” backspacing and Falken PT722 P 235/40 R18 tires.
Suspension: KW V2 Coilovers, Whiteline Link kit and rear sway bar
Add your car build
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 2 projects