2014 Tesla Model S TST 19x8.5
Custom wheels & tires for Tesla Model S
|Front & rear rim size|
|Front & rear rim offset||
|Front & rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Details of modified 2014 Tesla Model S
– Will the wheels 19x8.5 35 offset with P 245/45 R19 tires fit on a 2014 Tesla Model S?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2014 Tesla Model S is running TST 19x8.5 with 6.13” backspacing and Goodyear Eagle P 245/45 R19 tires.
Triple Black Model S with Matte Black wheels
Factory Cap. Factory Lug Nut. Factory TPMS.
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 172 projects