2016 Toyota 4Runner Stock 17x
Custom wheels & tires for Toyota 4Runner
|Front & rear rim size||
|Front & rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Tire Manufacturer & Model
All-Terrain T/A KO2
Details of modified 2016 Toyota 4Runner
– Will the wheels 17x offset with LT 265/70 R17 tires fit on a 2016 Toyota 4Runner?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2016 Toyota 4Runner is running Stock 17x with ” backspacing and BFG KO2 LT 265/70 R17 tires.
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 108 projects