2019 Toyota 4Runner Enkei RPT1 18x9.0
Custom wheels & tires for Toyota 4Runner
|Front & rear rim size|
|Front & rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Details of modified 2019 Toyota 4Runner
– Will the wheels 18x9.0 offset with P 285/65 R18 tires fit on a 2019 Toyota 4Runner?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2019 Toyota 4Runner is running Enkei RPT1 18x9.0 with ” backspacing and Toyo Grand Country A/T P 285/65 R18 tires.
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 99 projects