1994 Toyota Chaser Varrstoen 2.2.1 18x9.5
Custom wheels & tires for Toyota Chaser
|Make||Toyota (1415 cars)|
|Model||Chaser (11 cars)|
|Year||1994 (1 cars)|
|Front & rear rim size||
|Front & rear rim offset||
|Front & rear tire size||
P 225/40 R18
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Varrstoen2.2.1 See price:
Tire Manufacturer & Model
AchillesATR Sport See price:
Details of modified 1994 Toyota Chaser
– Will the wheels 18x9.5 30 offset with P 225/40 R18 tires fit on a 1994 Toyota Chaser?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 1994 Toyota Chaser is running Varrstoen 2.2.1 18x9.5 with 6.43” backspacing and Achilles ATR Sport P 225/40 R18 tires.- Spacers: Nil
- Fender rolled/pulled: Rolled - no flare
- Camber: about -1deg
- Big brake kit: Nil
- Suspension mods: Cusco Camber Arms, HKS Hipermax D Coilovers
- Member name of which forum?: www.cartel-online.com
Add your car build
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 11 projects