1997 Toyota Chaser RAYS Gram Lights 18x9.0
Custom wheels & tires for Toyota Chaser
|Make||Toyota (1415 cars)|
|Model||Chaser (11 cars)|
|Year||1997 (3 cars)|
|Front rim size||
|Front rim offset||
|Front tire size||
P 225/40 R18
|Rear rim size||
|Rear rim offset||
|Rear tire size||
P 235/40 R18
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
RAYSGram Lights See price:
Tire Manufacturer & Model
ZetumZetum See price:
Details of modified 1997 Toyota Chaser
– Will the wheels 18x9.0 15 offset with P 225/40 R18 tires fit on a 1997 Toyota Chaser?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 1997 Toyota Chaser is running RAYS Gram Lights 18x9.0 with 5.59” backspacing and Zetum Zetum P 225/40 R18 tires.- Spacers:
- Fender rolled/pulled: light rolled fenders front/rear
- Camber: \"A lot\" on the rear
- Big brake kit:
- Suspension mods:
- Member name of which forum?:
Add your car build
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 11 projects