2005 Toyota Corolla Work VS-XX 18x8.0
Custom wheels & tires for Toyota Corolla
|Make||Toyota (1415 cars)|
|Model||Corolla (21 cars)|
|Year||2005 (2 cars)|
|Front rim size||
|Front rim offset||
|Front tire size||
P 215/40 R18
|Rear rim size||
|Rear rim offset||
|Rear tire size||
P 225/40 R18
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
WorkVS-XX See price:
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Falken512 See price:
Details of modified 2005 Toyota Corolla
– Will the wheels 18x8.0 26 offset with P 215/40 R18 tires fit on a 2005 Toyota Corolla?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2005 Toyota Corolla is running Work VS-XX 18x8.0 with 5.52” backspacing and Falken 512 P 215/40 R18 tires.- Rear wheels +32mm offset plus 5mm spacers = +27mm eff. offset
- Rear fenders rolled and slightly pulled
- Custom air suspension
- Stock brakes
- Member WTF_POGi of wrongfitmentcrew.com
Add your car build
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 21 projects