2005 Toyota Corolla OZ Superleggera 17x8.0
Custom wheels & tires for Toyota Corolla
|Make||Toyota (1415 cars)|
|Model||Corolla (21 cars)|
|Year||2005 (2 cars)|
|Front rim size|
|Front rim offset||
|Front tire size|
|Rear rim size|
|Rear rim offset||
|Rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
OZSuperleggera See price:
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Federal595 See price:
Details of modified 2005 Toyota Corolla
– Will the wheels 17x8.0 19 offset with P 215/40 R17 tires fit on a 2005 Toyota Corolla?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2005 Toyota Corolla is running OZ Superleggera 17x8.0 with 5.25” backspacing and Federal 595 P 215/40 R17 tires.- Spacers:(f)16mm (r)25mm
- Fender rolled/pulled: rolled and pulled
- Camber:(f)0 (r) ~ -3
- Big brake kit: Wilwood
- Suspension mods: Ksport coilovers W/ 10k/9k springs
- Member name of which forum?: xrsfsho
Add your car build
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 21 projects