2011 Toyota Prius 16x6.5
Custom wheels & tires for Toyota Prius
|Front & rear rim size|
|Front & rear rim offset||
|Front & rear tire size|
Details of modified 2011 Toyota Prius
– Will the wheels 16x6.5 39 offset with P 205/55 R16 tires fit on a 2011 Toyota Prius?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2011 Toyota Prius is running 16x6.5 with 5.29” backspacing and P 205/55 R16 tires.
They look great IMO & the wider wheel with a better offset makes the stance look much better.
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 165 projects