2020 Toyota RAV4 17x8.5
Custom wheels & tires for Toyota RAV4
|Front & rear rim size|
|Front & rear rim offset||
|Front & rear tire size|
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Geolandar A/t G015
Details of modified 2020 Toyota RAV4
– Will the wheels 17x8.5 30 offset with P 245/65 R17 tires fit on a 2020 Toyota RAV4?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2020 Toyota RAV4 is running 17x8.5 with 5.93” backspacing and Yokohama P 245/65 R17 tires.
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 237 projects