2021 Toyota RAV4 17x
Custom wheels & tires for Toyota RAV4
|Make||Toyota (1190 cars)|
|Model||RAV4 (253 cars)|
|Year||2021 (67 cars)|
|Front & rear rim size||
|Front & rear tire size|
Tire Manufacturer & Model
All-Terrain T/A KO2 See price:
Amazon Tire Rack
Details of modified 2021 Toyota RAV4
– Will the wheels 17x offset with P 225/65 R17 tires fit on a 2021 Toyota RAV4?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2021 Toyota RAV4 is running 17x with ” backspacing and BFGoodrich P 225/65 R17 tires.
These are way to loud on pavement. The next set will be BFG Trail Terrains, which I put on my truck and have been great on forest service roads and snow so far).
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 253 projects