2013 Toyota Tacoma Fuel D546 20x9.0
Custom wheels & tires for Toyota Tacoma
|Make||Toyota (1189 cars)|
|Model||Tacoma (24 cars)|
|Year||2013 (3 cars)|
|Front & rear rim size|
|Front & rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Details of modified 2013 Toyota Tacoma
– Will the wheels 20x9.0 offset with LT 275/60 R20 tires fit on a 2013 Toyota Tacoma?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2013 Toyota Tacoma is running Fuel D546 20x9.0 with ” backspacing and Lionhart Lionclaw LT 275/60 R20 tires.
Assault in gloss black, and milled windows
Rough Country Leveling Kit
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 24 projects