2019 Toyota Tundra TRD Rock Warrior 17x8.0
Custom wheels & tires for Toyota Tundra
|Make||Toyota (1190 cars)|
|Model||Tundra (498 cars)|
|Year||2019 (32 cars)|
|Front & rear rim size|
|Front & rear rim offset||
|Front & rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Goodyear Wrangler DuratracGoodyear
Details of modified 2019 Toyota Tundra
– Will the wheels 17x8.0 50 offset with LT 315/70 R17 tires fit on a 2019 Toyota Tundra?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2019 Toyota Tundra is running TRD Rock Warrior 17x8.0 with 6.47” backspacing and Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac LT 315/70 R17 tires.
3/1 lift. Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac 315/70R17 Tires. Factory TRD Rock Warrior wheels 17x8 +50mm offset. 1.25" wheel spacers. No Rock Rings
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 498 projects