2007 Toyota Tundra Fuel Beast 18x9.0
Custom wheels & tires for Toyota Tundra
|Make||Toyota (1190 cars)|
|Model||Tundra (498 cars)|
|Year||2007 (21 cars)|
|Front & rear rim size|
|Front & rear rim offset||
|Front & rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Goodyear Wrangler DuratracsGoodyear
Details of modified 2007 Toyota Tundra
– Will the wheels 18x9.0 1 offset with LT 295/65 R18 tires fit on a 2007 Toyota Tundra?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2007 Toyota Tundra is running Fuel Beast 18x9.0 with 5.04” backspacing and Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs LT 295/65 R18 tires.
My 07 with new Goodyear Wrangler Duratracs (295/65r18) and 18x9 Fuel "Beast" with a 1 offset, and a Toytec Ultimate Lift (3/1 level kit)
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 498 projects