2014 Toyota Tundra 18x
Custom wheels & tires for Toyota Tundra
|Make||Toyota (1190 cars)|
|Model||Tundra (498 cars)|
|Year||2014 (56 cars)|
|Front & rear rim size||
|Front & rear tire size|
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Nitto Trail Grappler
Details of modified 2014 Toyota Tundra
– Will the wheels 18x offset with LT 295/70 R18 tires fit on a 2014 Toyota Tundra?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2014 Toyota Tundra is running 18x with ” backspacing and LT 295/70 R18 tires.
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 498 projects