2014 Toyota Tundra 20x9.0
Custom wheels & tires for Toyota Tundra
|Make||Toyota (1190 cars)|
|Model||Tundra (498 cars)|
|Year||2014 (56 cars)|
|Front & rear rim size|
|Front & rear rim offset||
|Front & rear tire size|
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Open Country A/T III See price:
Details of modified 2014 Toyota Tundra
– Will the wheels 20x9.0 18 offset with LT 295/60 R20 tires fit on a 2014 Toyota Tundra?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2014 Toyota Tundra is running 20x9.0 with 5.71” backspacing and LT 295/60 R20 tires.
295/60R20 Toyo OC AT 2, with 20x9 +18 wheels. Sitting on a ReadyLift 3/1 SST.
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 498 projects