2007 Volkswagen Jetta 16x6.5
Custom wheels & tires for Volkswagen Jetta
|Front & rear rim size|
|Front & rear rim offset||
|Front & rear tire size|
Details of modified 2007 Volkswagen Jetta
– Will the wheels 16x6.5 32 offset with P 205/55 R16 tires fit on a 2007 Volkswagen Jetta?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2007 Volkswagen Jetta is running 16x6.5 with 5.01” backspacing and P 205/55 R16 tires.
Fenders Rolled: No
Fenders Pulled: No
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 73 projects