2010 Volkswagen Tiguan Rotiform NUE 19x8.5
Custom wheels & tires for Volkswagen Tiguan
|Make||Volkswagen (545 cars)|
|Model||Tiguan (46 cars)|
|Year||2010 (9 cars)|
|Front & rear rim size||
|Front & rear rim offset||
|Front & rear tire size||
P 255/40 R19
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
RotiformNue See price:
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Scorpion Verde All Season See price:
Amazon Tire Rack
Details of modified 2010 Volkswagen Tiguan
– Will the wheels 19x8.5 35 offset with P 255/40 R19 tires fit on a 2010 Volkswagen Tiguan?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2010 Volkswagen Tiguan is running Rotiform NUE 19x8.5 with 6.13” backspacing and Pirelli Scorpion Verde P 255/40 R19 tires.
Add your car build
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 46 projects