2016 Audi S3 HRE Flow Form 01 19x
Custom wheels & tires for Audi S3
|Front & rear rim size||
|Front & rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Continental Conti Extreme DS
Details of modified 2016 Audi S3
– Will the wheels 19x offset with P 245/30 R19 tires fit on a 2016 Audi S3?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2016 Audi S3 is running HRE Flow Form 01 19x with ” backspacing and Continental Conti Extreme DS P 245/30 R19 tires.
The car feels so much better now!
Looks great too!
More relaxed over bumps. More comfy, but still sporty. Nice and quiet.
These tires are 3lbs lighter than Michelin PSS.
Reducing unsprung weight great for many reasons.
Better steering/braking/acceleration/mpg. You can feel 3lbs at each corner.
A set of 4... the conti are $204 cheaper. That is a free tire.
I had these tires on the Golf, they are FANTASTIC in the dry AND wet.
They last longer than the PSS. Great performance, but even better value.
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 25 projects