2015 Audi S3 19x9.0
Custom wheels & tires for Audi S3
|Front & rear rim size|
|Front & rear rim offset||
|Front & rear tire size|
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Details of modified 2015 Audi S3
– Will the wheels 19x9.0 52 offset with P 255/35 R19 tires fit on a 2015 Audi S3?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2015 Audi S3 is running 19x9.0 with 7.05” backspacing and Toyo P 255/35 R19 tires.
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 25 projects