2015 Audi S3 ATS GTR 19x9.0
Custom wheels & tires for Audi S3
|Front & rear rim size|
|Front & rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Details of modified 2015 Audi S3
– Will the wheels 19x9.0 offset with P 235/35 R19 tires fit on a 2015 Audi S3?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2015 Audi S3 is running ATS GTR 19x9.0 with ” backspacing and Pirelli P 235/35 R19 tires.
Maximum Horsepower: 448
Maximum Torque: 482 lb-ft. / 653 Nm
-Modified air intake with sport air filter
-Hand-made Friedrich Motorsport exhaust with HJS catalytic converters, new downpipes, valve-controlled muffler.
Maximum Horsepower: 535
Maximum Torque: 516 lb-ft. / 700 Nm
-Stage 1 upgrades
-TTE 500 turbocharger
-High pressure fuel pump
Wheels, Tires, and Suspension:
Suspension: Adjustable KW Clubsport coilovers, adjustable front top mounts
-MR Racing DVD player and navigation system
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 25 projects